Rules:
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
It took me awhile to remember what I was doing ten years ago, or even how old I was.
Honestly I don't remeber much. Just starting mia maids, babysitting for everyone, wishing I was sixteen so that I could finally date and drive. Not knowing what the future held, but hoping for the best. True so far. I love my life!!
5 things on my to-do list today:
1.Clean my house( I bought some new cleaner, so excited to use it) how sad is my life?
2.Make a lovely, healthy dinner for my family
3. Get Jocelyn to take a nap, so I can finish my blog
4.Shower at some point. (if i am lucky)
5. Go to Tim's basketball game and try to stay awake. It is at 9:30, I am usually asleep.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Have always had a weekness for Pringles
2. Butterfingers
3. Chips and Nacho Cheese
4. Apples and Peanut butter (at least there is one snack that is healthy)
5. Popcorn of course who doesn't?
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Buy a house, have lots of children, and me and my husband would never have to work, just go on vacations and do lots of family activities, and enjoy life.
5 places I have lived:
1. Bluffdale, Utah
2.Provo, Utah
3. Springville, Utah
(I have only lived in three places in my whole life!)
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Knightbridge (I called people to have them rate their services on their car repairs
2. Sugarbear Academy (child develpment teacher)
3. Kid Stop (obviously I love children)
4. Circlepix, My husband and I cleaned his office.
5. Work from Home (love it)
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I would love to have a house big enough to have a preschool room in the basement, and just teach children, I would even do it for free. It is just that fun to me.
2. I am a clean and germ freak. Can not stand to see dirt on anything. Get mad at Tim all the time for not putting things exactly where I would put them. Totally freak when a child coughs on me (wierd because I love children so much and they are like the number one germ carriers).
3. I love it when my husband is gone at night, and I can watch watever I want and eat popcorn, then put Jocelyn to bed and take a nice long bubble bath.
4. I love to play in the snow, rain, sprinklers. Even though my husband or daughter do not. I dress Jocelyn up for the snow and she sits on the steps while I play in it.
5. For some reason I can do all the laundry except the last load it either sits in the dryer for weeks, or I put it in our bedroom and it just sits on the floor, I don't know why I do this I just do.
Tag-your-it... 1.Jalyce 2.Kimberly 3. Joy
3 comments:
i love learning about people through these! i learned several new things about you!
Hey Steph, I found you thru Alisha, your blog is so cute...Jocelyn is getting so big!
Hey, Is that Colleen and Justin from work Colleen? I would love to see their family.
Post a Comment