She had pink plate, cup, princess place mate,
and of course pink balloons.

Her Castle cake, she told me she wanted a
"Bippity Boppity Boo" later to discover it was
the carriage for Cinderella, so we did good.
the whole birthday song to blow out all three.She
Just kept blowing and blowing.
Loving her cake and Ice cream she had two bowls and that is all she ate for dinner that night. And her favorite thing to do with the leftovers is to sneak into the fridge and lick the frosting off, She thinks that is pretty cool.
She got lots of presents. She is loving all of them.
The Famous Water Volleyball. We filled up about 250 balloons this year. Tim still says it wasn't enough I guess we will try400 next year.
Tim and his cousin Micheal got into a water fight, that could be why they ran out of balloons so fast.
My mom made this cute Snow white costume.
All her friends dressed up with matching slippers. She told Tim's dad that if he was going to come to her party he had to bring a present, cause that is the RULE!!
Kinley and Great Grandpa and Grandma
Because this post is all about the Birthday girl
I thought I would throw one in of Kinley because
she was pretty cute and festive!!
Jocelyn had a wonderful Birthday She had been telling us
everyday since, and constantly saying "Thank You So much"
Thanks to everyone who shared this special day with us!
We love you all!!!
7 comments:
wow! She is getting soooo big! I remember visiting her in the hospital when she was born; it seems like yesterday! Happy Birthday Jocelyn! I am also VERY impressed by the birthday cake if I ever have a girl, ur gonna have to show me how u did that! Looks like you all had a blast!
Happy Birthday! Looks like fun!
That is SO cute, Steph :) I think it's awesome that she keeps saying thank you..ya done good! Her dress is really adorable..go Dawn! & her cake...wow! What an awesome cake :)
Happy Birthday Jocelyn. I love your bike. You are such a big princess now. Wish I could be there to give you a kiss. Love Diane
Thanks for sharing the photos! I was wondering how her party went! I like the count down idea!!
That was such a fun party and I am still floored by the cake! How cute that she wanted a bippity boppity boo...lol...kids!
Jocelyn, that is the coolest bike in the whole world...and Steph, wowser on the cake. I love it! Happy Belated Birthday Jocelyn!
Post a Comment