That was cool that you put the video on your blog so I could show it to Kay!!
yeah a post!!!!
I'm so glad that the trees fell the right way and that neither of those videos will show up on AFV :) Glad to see you're posting again :)
How many trees did you cut down? That is sad to see pine trees cut down. I agree with above, glad you are not on AFV, of course if you were and you won.....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was cool that you put the video on your blog so I could show it to Kay!!
yeah a post!!!!
I'm so glad that the trees fell the right way and that neither of those videos will show up on AFV :) Glad to see you're posting again :)
How many trees did you cut down? That is sad to see pine trees cut down. I agree with above, glad you are not on AFV, of course if you were and you won.....
Post a Comment