Jocelyn's birthday on the fourth!! Pink princess cupcakes!!
Thanks for everyone that came and enjoyedthe fireworks with us!
Before her birthday we had a Princess Tea Party with her friends!
The Tea Party decorations. They ate mini muffins, heart shaped sandwiches, marshmellows,
and of course pink lemonade to drink.
We tiled our upstairs bathroom. It was a growing experience! We still love each other!
We went camping with some friends and these are the only pictures with people in them.
Apparently the Mr. is a scenery picture taker so I wont bore you with those ( I love them hubby!) It was so much fun! My parents lent us their four wheeler, so we rode around on them all day, and drove up to see a beautiful reservoir! Had amazing Dutch oven, and of course it wouldn'tbe camping without the Yummy Smores!



On Pioneer day, we decided to do something adventurous and took the girls to Bridal Veil Falls! We all had lots of fun! A nice way to stay cool on a hot day!


I hope all have enjoyed this post! And sorry for all the randomness, but it is better than nothing right? I am working on updating more, but for now you can see all the fun we have been
having this summer!! With more to come!!
4 comments:
I can't believe how big they are!! It looks like you guys had a fun summer!:)
K - can you come plan Charlotte's b-day party for me? - Looks like you did such a cute job on Jocelyn's!!!
And I totally know what you mean about still loving each other after the tile... nothing brings couples closer together than a hard, stressful home project!!! Ours was the front yard! =)
Tim and Stephanie - Wow how they have grown. I can't wait to come back to Utah one day just to see these cuties!!!! You must be so proud.
I think the bathroom looks beautiful. I am glad you are still together also. Did anyone have to sleep on the couch?
Post a Comment