inside was a golf ball! I tried to take a picture but it wasn't working , but I am sure all of you know what a golf ball looks like! Anyway so cute and I am so excited! Hope you follow along to see the progress we are hoping to make to our house, yard and lives.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
And for the First Post
We are very excited to announce that there will be a baby boy joining our family!! Tim and I were talking the other night, and I was saying how I was feeling a little overwhelmed, but only because we have only know pink and Princesses for 5 years, and now we are throwing in blue!! I was thinking of all the fun things I can make for a boy, little shoes found here, cute little boy ties, pants, and new room ideas, all very exciting! I have big plans for the girls new room and our little boys room, I just hope I can do it all. I am loving the change! We also received the sweetest little gift for our new addition all ready! I think Grandpa is very excited as well because this is what he gave us. . .

inside was a golf ball! I tried to take a picture but it wasn't working , but I am sure all of you know what a golf ball looks like! Anyway so cute and I am so excited! Hope you follow along to see the progress we are hoping to make to our house, yard and lives.
inside was a golf ball! I tried to take a picture but it wasn't working , but I am sure all of you know what a golf ball looks like! Anyway so cute and I am so excited! Hope you follow along to see the progress we are hoping to make to our house, yard and lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is cute
Post a Comment