
As everyone knows Christmas is a time to spend with your family. Last Saturday we had our family Christmas party. I think that Tim may have been a little overwhelmed, considering on one side of my family is equally to
Tim's entire family on both sides. Needless to say there was a lot of people. My dad had there ward party earlier that day, and he said we has used two less tables than they had that morning. So I hope that helps with the picture of how many people were there.

Jocelyn loved
posing for the Camera, with her uncle Stephen.

Candy Canes are sooo good!!

It looks like Jesse and Austin didn't have a problem sitting on Santa's lap.


She loved every minute of the party.
She sat on Santa's lap without a problem.
Took the gift and started opening it.

She thought she was the life of the party, always strutting her stuff.
2 comments:
oh my gosh 1-so many people! 2-honestly i can't comment on how cute that girl is and 3-i'm sooo proud, you are posting so often and you figured out how to add pics to the sides!!!!!
Ok, so I love Christmas and I think it is mostly because of children. The are so wonderful and make you happy especially at this time of year! Jocelyn is so cute!
Post a Comment