Wednesday, January 02, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING


This year Tim and I decided to set up a budget for Christmas, since we always try to out do each other. Our budget was 50 dollars each. (It was rough!) I got Tim a toolbox, basketball, and a gym bag. Well Tim got 50 dollars exactly (according to him, I don't think that he can add all that great), but this is what he did:

He had a tower of boxes and in each one had a gift, In the first few he had hershery kisses, and candy bars, then as I got closer he had:

Then a few boxes lower he had:


And in the last box was:



So I guess he did stay in budget. I didn't believe him I kept saying are you serious? It was a great suprise.

3 comments:

Michelle @ Twig said...

he was soooo excited to do this for you, it turned out great! i hope i get some jocelyn time when you guys leave!

Heather O said...

That is exciting, when are you going? Looks like you had a great holiday, have a happy new year!

Dawn said...

Steph-
I am so excited that I found your blog! That is really cute what Tim did for you, and I can't believe how big Jocelyn is!