Jocelyn had a friend over today, and because it was a cloudy day I thought that it would be a great idea to paint. Jocelyn always cries when I try to get her to paint, so I thought maybe having a friend with her would maybe get her to paint.
This is how our art project started
She started with just one finger, then I showed her how to paint her whole hand, I think she liked that part the best. Her friend Brian, however, not sure about that.
Jocelyn says that is enough, it is on my leg, get me down!! What a little princess.
6 comments:
Hey, she's a regular Van Gogh! Hey I tagged you too!
you are such a good mom to get out that paint. I think I would be like, "here are some nice clean toys, have fun!"
Brave mommy, I have down graded to paint with water because real paint is so much fun it is a mess! The dog probably wouldn't even escape clean!
looks like tons of fun. next time call andy and ellyn they love to paint!!
Wow!! Your house looks like alot of fun :) I'm glad you posted..now I can bug ya on YOUR blog!
Hey, I know him!! Stephanie, you are so cute!! Emilee loves to paint, on my walls, on the chairs, anywhere she can get to. Color Wonder art supplies are sent from heaven!!
Post a Comment