Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

Jocelyn is ready to find the eggs!
I hope the Easter Bunny made them easy for her to find

Putting the Eggs in the Basket

Moms favorite toy from the Easter Bunny, I think I like it more that Jocelyn

We had so much fun this easter. Jocelyn loved finding all the eggs. She had a party at Grandma Johnsons. They played games, and flew kites. She loved it.

Sorry we have no pictures of Jocelyn in her cute Sunday dress, but it was purple she looked so cute, and was so excited to wear it. After church she found easter eggs, and some toys. She was so cute, she only wanted to pick up certain things, so she would skip over some eggs. Eventually she realized there was something inside all of them. Now when ever she sees anything close to a plastic egg, she shakes it then tries to open it.

2 comments:

MEGandJEFF said...

Hey! Looks like your Easter was fabulous :) Jocelyn is so cute!

MEGandJEFF said...

Wow! You posted way fast on that last blog I put up! Since you have so many memories..consider yourself tagged and put some up for me to read! haha :) We need to get together..it would be so fun! What's your number? My phone died a while back and I lost it :(