My Beautiful sister, kimberly went to her schools end of the year dance.
Because she is not sixteen she went with a group of friends.
Just a couple of shots of how pretty she looked before she left.

She is wearing a dress that I had worn for my brothers wedding reception. With a few add-ons, and some tooling, and a bow in the back, the dress has a whole new look.
Had to get a close up of how beautiful she is!!
GLAMOUR SHOT!!
3 comments:
She looks so pretty! I think in that first pic you guys really look like sisters, Steph! Guess that means you're gorgeous, too! :)
Wow, I can't believe how much she has grown up. A real beauty!
It still amazes me how much your Steph's family looks alike! She's beautiful! I miss you guys... I found a new place to take the kids for lunch we need to go. When do you leave? June 3rd? I'm glad you liked my toe picture, I had you in mind when I posted it LOL.. I would have posted other things ,but figured I shouldn't! lol
Post a Comment