My dream Vacation has finally come true!!!
Where you might ask?? HAWAII!!!
My first time on an airplane. I had lots of anxiety before I got on the plane, but ended once the plane took off.
On June 5, our anniversary, Tim and I went on a Sunset dinner cruise. We met some people who were from Louisiana, had great food, entertainment, went around Oahu and enjoyed the sunset together.
We miss Jocelyn lots, but this has been a great time to relax. Hope she is having lots of fun with the grandparents.
More picture when we return, to many to post now got to go lay out on the beach!!
7 comments:
FUN! FUN! FUN! You guys look like you're having, dare I say it, SO MUCH FUN!! :) Love ya, Steph, you deserve a dream vacay :)
you're blogging while on the trip...yay! you both look so tan! so glad you are loving it, i'm sure it is gorgeous! and now we're missing jocelyn since we had to take her to your parents ;o( she's been so fun to have over!
Tim, I am jealous, you took the book with you. Enjoy the vacation, and try to take off your Stussy hat at least one more time.
How awesome! Congrats on the anniversary too, can't wait to see more of your beautiful pictures!
Hey, have fun, that is awesome!!!!
SO... I can't wait to see all the pictures! I've never been to Hawaii and want to see it all through your eyes... are you back yet? Vena is there right now.. did your paths cross? Was Jocelyn excited or sad to see you again?! :)
I am jealous! Looks like a lot of fun!! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment