A couple of weeks before Jocelyn/'s birthday which happens to also be the 4th of July, Jocelyn has become obsessed with Cinderella. Steph has become this awesome cake maker so this year with Jocelyn's obsession Steph made these barbie cakes.
Jocelyn also loved the glow sticks she got. She ran around from person to person showing them how she glowed
8 comments:
Hey, that looks like lots of fun! Great cakes Steph, I want one for my birthday! Happy Birthday Jocelyn!!!
Pretty sweet party! Steph.. I'm so totally impressed by your cakes! I couldn't do that if my life depended on it. That's why you have the girls and I have the boys! :)
I can't believe how old she's getting! She looks like a little girl..not a baby anymore! Those cakes are awesome, Steph :)
i was a fun party. can't wait for next year.
Love your cakes!!!!!
Love, Dee
Holy Cow Steph-~- MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD!!! Can I make a cake request for Taylees Birthday. My Sams Club cake just wont be the same!! Later Girly!!
she couldn't have been more ADORABLE on her birthday...and that barbie cake was incredible. steve kept commenting on it!
Happy Birthday Jocelyn!! The cakes are amazing! Great Job Steph!
Post a Comment