We are starting something new this week!! Any guesses??
That is right POTTY TRAINING!! I am happy to say that today is the second day, and she is doing amazing. She even tells me when she needs to go!! I hope it continues to go so well.
HOORAY!! We love potty training.. well, not the actual process, but the results are great. Can you imagine all the money you will save not having to buy diapers? Jocelyn looks so old in that picture. She's realling growing up. If she is already telling you she needs to go, I think you guys are headed down the right path!
5 comments:
Eeek on to the potty training!!! With a pink potty like that, i'm sure she loves it!
She is probably doing so well because she has a great mom! Good luck.
yea jocelyn!!
I'll send Tate right over! He gets the potty thing, he doesn't get the telling mommy when he needs to go thing.
HOORAY!! We love potty training.. well, not the actual process, but the results are great. Can you imagine all the money you will save not having to buy diapers? Jocelyn looks so old in that picture. She's realling growing up. If she is already telling you she needs to go, I think you guys are headed down the right path!
Post a Comment