Just to let everyone know how well potty training went. It took her about two days, and she does great. No accidents, sleeps through the night wakes up dry. I can only hope the rest are as easy as her!!
That is fabulous, Steph! How am I ever going to have kids when your daughter is so dang perfect? lol...So, I went to Natalie to have my hair done last week, and realized I see her more than you..what the heck?? We need to meet up for lunch somewhere inbetween! Here's my cell: 386-3796; I think I lost your # when I killed my old phone..so leave it on my blog STAT! :)
4 comments:
awesome! congrats on that!
That is fabulous, Steph! How am I ever going to have kids when your daughter is so dang perfect? lol...So, I went to Natalie to have my hair done last week, and realized I see her more than you..what the heck?? We need to meet up for lunch somewhere inbetween! Here's my cell: 386-3796; I think I lost your # when I killed my old phone..so leave it on my blog STAT! :)
Wow, that's amazing! Great job!
Potty training?!?! Sometimes Joceyln seems so much older than Jr! Congrats on only 2 days--that's incredible!
Post a Comment