Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Camping up Diamond Fork Canyon

I'm sure everyone is sick of seeing the post of our townhouse for sale, so here is our camping trip we went on last weekend with some friends.
No fish were caught, but Jocelyn loved playing in the river.



This is my favorite picture. We could not leave home without Jocelyns pink potty. So here she is taking care of business



9 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

That is the cutest picture of Jocelyn. Save that for blackmail!!! I miss you!

Heather O said...

Nice, gotta love the pink potty in the great outdoors!

MEGandJEFF said...

She is so stinkin' cute! So sassy w/ her pink potty :) It looks like you guys had fun, Steph!!! You look way cute, too, with your blonde hair :)

Jessica said...

LOL! I love it! I know I say this all the time, but she looks so old lately. Guess it's been a while since I've seen her face to face. Camping looks fun. Our next outing should be roasting marshmallows somewhere...

The Hopkins said...

Guess who finally caved and created a blog?...Yep, chris and carrie. I can't include chris, because I'm sure he'll never even look at it. But, that camping trip was so much fun! It was nice to get away from life, even if it was for a couple days. We'll do it again next summer!

Michelle @ Twig said...

LOL, love the pink potty!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

You're such a cutie Steph! Thanks for the little note on my blog! I finally found you. It's gonna take me awhile to get the hang of this. I adore your page, and your cute little Jocelyn. Maybe now that we've joined, we'll feel like we have friends again! It's been too long! Love ya!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hey Jocelyn and Steph! Wanna set up a play date..with Jalyce, Jen, and Jessica too! If so, let me know what days work best for you! Can't wait to hear from ya! Love ya!

Jessica said...

Ok.. it's time to update your blog.. I know you have fun stuff to show! :)