Monday, September 29, 2008

Guess whats new in our family?


For all that don't know, We are expecting. Stay tuned for updates. March 15th.
Jocelyn is very excited.

12 comments:

Heather O said...

Wooooooo!! That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations! So you are only 5 days behind me, we have the ultrasound to see if it is a girl or boy this week. Do you find out soon or are you going to find out? Congrats again, I'm so excited for you!

Melody said...

Congratulations!!!!

MEGandJEFF said...

Congrats Steph!! That is so exciting..it looks like Jocelyn is pretty stoked about it :)

Jessica said...

HOLY CRAP! I haven't checked your blog in a few days all the while thinking to myself that you probably hadn't updated it yet BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW that you posted the most important news ever! I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you. March 15th. Wow. How's the pregnancy been going? Have you been sick? What does Jocelyn think about all of it? Do you know what you're having yet? Are you going to find out? I have so many questions! I can't believe it, so excited! :)

Dawn said...

Congrats Steph! I can't believe how grown up Jocelyn is!!

Jessica said...

So, you guys should put a picture of your new purchase on your blog!! :)

Snyder Family said...

We don't find out the sex of the baby, until the end of the month. So I will keep everyone posted.

The Culbertson's said...

Congrats! Two kids is great fun (and a great fat burner!) I bet Jocelyn is very excited and will be a great big sister.

Mandy said...

Yea, yea, yea! I am so happy for you!!

ali-dot-e said...

How did I miss this bit of news? Congratulations...will it be twins? MMMM...I am so excited for you keep us posted!! Have you sold your house yet? YEAH!!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Yahoo! That is so fun! Oh, and Steph...Jocelyn is so darn cute! How's about a little playdate this week or next??? Let me know what works for you girls! Love ya,

Fia

The Adams said...

Steph!!! I am soo excited your having your second!!! finally! :) I cant believe how BIG Jocelyn is, i didn't really recognize her. lol She is a doll!!! Ohhh so FUN!!!