I KNEW IT! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! TWO GIRLS..HOW DANG FUN. I BET JOCELYN WAS EXCITED. WHEN IS THE DUE DATE AGAIN? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. WILL YOU BE ONE OF THOSE FAMILIES WHERE ALL YOUR KIDS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME OR WILL THEY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT? MAYBE SHE'LL LOOK LIKE ELVIN OR EARL OR EVERETT? LOL.
Congratulations!! I know Jocelyn is a great little girl, but my Emilee is drama! I think that is the biggest reason we are not pregnant, there is a 50% chance it could be another Emilee...AHHHH. I just couldn't handle it!
9 comments:
I KNEW IT! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU! TWO GIRLS..HOW DANG FUN. I BET JOCELYN WAS EXCITED. WHEN IS THE DUE DATE AGAIN? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. WILL YOU BE ONE OF THOSE FAMILIES WHERE ALL YOUR KIDS LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME OR WILL THEY LOOK SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT? MAYBE SHE'LL LOOK LIKE ELVIN OR EARL OR EVERETT? LOL.
Congratulations!!!!!!
YAY!!! I knew it ! :) That is so exciting Steph!Congrats! Hey, random, have you guys sold your house?
Totally tubular dood-ette!! :) I'm so excited for you, Steph :)
Yea! Now you can share toys, clothes, and everything else. It's a great $$$ saver!
Congratulations.... yes, one more girl in the family... We were excited to here the good news.
That is really exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations!! I know Jocelyn is a great little girl, but my Emilee is drama! I think that is the biggest reason we are not pregnant, there is a 50% chance it could be another Emilee...AHHHH. I just couldn't handle it!
Congratulations!! We miss you guys! Gorgeous house by the way.
Post a Comment