Saturday, November 01, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Here are a few pictures of all the FUN we have been having this month.

Jocelyn just being cute!(to cute not to post)!!

Fun at Pumpkin Land, with Jocelyns cousins Elle and Sydni. Jocelyn only liked Jumping, nothing else. I pushed her down this long slide, and that was the end of pumpkin land. We had to leave after that. I tramatized her.

Next, We had a way fun Halloween party and Grandma and Grandpa's Snyders!! Ate yummy bats, witches, ghost. Had MUMMIES (Jocelyn's favorite),and for dessert we roasted marshmellows, and had YUMMY somore's!

Later that week Jocelyn got to dress up for her music class, and see her best friend ABBY. What cute girls.
Jocelyn and Lexton all dressed up for the Halloween parade.
Jocelyn all put together. What a cute Cinderella!!
And the best part of all!! Worn out from all the fun!!

4 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

So cute!! I love fall! Emilee was Cinderella too! Jocelyn is looking more and more like you steph!

MEGandJEFF said...

She is such a stinkin' cutie, Steph!! I can't believe how fast she is growing..I just watch her getting bigger & bigger w/ every post you put up!!

You look great, too, btw..skinny little prego girl with the bump in front!

Heather O said...

How fun, looks like it was a great Halloween for her!

Joy said...

fun pictures!!!