Just being CUTE!!! Putting dad to sleep after a long hard days work. I think we have hit the crazy point in our lives. What does everyone else think?
Jocelyn is our new little photographer.
Wish I had something fun to show everyone, but just thought I would post some cute pictures to let everyone know we are still alive and well. We are working really hard on the house so hopefully we can get in soon. Keep your fingers crossed!!
Glad to know you are still alive!! Thanks for the christmas card!! If you want me to send you one of ours...I still need your address!! Hope you are doing good and baby is growing well! Love ya!
3 comments:
Glad to know you are still alive!! Thanks for the christmas card!! If you want me to send you one of ours...I still need your address!! Hope you are doing good and baby is growing well! Love ya!
Steph, you look so cute :) So does Joc..and I guess Tim can look cute too, if he wants to..haha!
How are you doing with your house, pregnancy, life, etc??
Steph you look so cute!!! Oh i just miss you!! :)
Post a Comment