For the last month things have been crazy for Stephanie and I. At the first of October we bought this house that has been in our family for over 100 years. There was a lot of fixing up that needed to be done on the house. I told Steph that it would only take 2 or 3 weeks to complete. Meanwhile, we rented out our townhouse the day after we closed on on our new house. The people we rented to needed to be in that same weekend so, we packed everything up and moved in with my parents. Luckily my parents live right next door to our new house. The fixing up is going slower than expected, but we are hoping now to be done the end of November.
7 comments:
And we haven't even come to help yet...I know we're terrible.
Hey, looks like fun! (when you're done) I am glad you were able to rent your town home that is great!
What a beautiful house! And a beautiful view!! That is so great, guys!
Steph, we should get together sometime..I'd drive anywhere that is convenient for ya!
how much are you renting your townhome for? just curious! :) I love your new home, thats so exciting!
That is such a pretty house! I would love to see pictures of the remodeling you've done.
Okay I am so out of it!! Congratulations on the new house!! I need your new address to send you a christmas card. I'll email you!!
Hey, girl. Looks like you've been a busy person lately! Love the home. I am obsessed with old homes. I'm so jealous! I can't believe that you and Heather are expecting so close together. How fun is that? I miss you, but I'm glad to see you're healthy and happy. You're the cutest pregnant woman!!! Love you. Later.
Post a Comment