Just so everyone knows we are finally in our house!!! YAHOO!! We will be posting before and after pictures hopefully soon. I told Tim he had to do it, so when he is ready you will see them.
In the mean time tonight while I was working, Tim was playing with Jocelyn, the cuteset I have ever seen the two of them. So enjoy the pictures!!
5 comments:
Yea! I am happy for you guys! Your house looks like it is really nice too!
That's darling! How precious Tim, how precious ;o)
And, we've been dying to see the house now that you're in. This Sunday for sure!
Congrats on the house!! Hey Tim... ever heard of the game Pretty Pretty Princess? That is the game Em makes Aaron play! What a good daddy!!
We had so so much fun with you guys! Thanks for putting it all together! Your house is darling! Jocelyn, Tre wants to know when we can plan the next play date!
I knew Tim always liked to play with dolls. Now he has his excuse.
Post a Comment