Happy Birthday Tim! I hope you're hanging in there Stephanie! Any day now for you :) Tell Jocelyn hello! I'll bet she is so excited for her little sister to arrive!
I'm so glad you all found our blog! Now we can actually keep in touch a little more than the yearly trip to Utah. I think I heard that you all had your little girl (Ry's not super forthcoming with details, so I can't remember if I'm confusing this with someone else), and if so congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tim!
I hope you're hanging in there Stephanie! Any day now for you :)
Tell Jocelyn hello! I'll bet she is so excited for her little sister to arrive!
I'm so glad you all found our blog! Now we can actually keep in touch a little more than the yearly trip to Utah. I think I heard that you all had your little girl (Ry's not super forthcoming with details, so I can't remember if I'm confusing this with someone else), and if so congratulations! We can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment