Crazy weather, but we love it, we made the best snowmen ever!!!
That was so nice of Jocelyn to share her clothes with the snowman! What a cutie! I hope all is well!
That is THE cutest snowman I've ever seen! And what an ironic picture of Jocelyn in the snow naked!!!
LOL! Sweet Snowman! Jocelyn...Scott says he'll beat up that snowman for you for stealing your clothes.
Love it! Too bad the snowman had to leave so fast.Love Diane
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was so nice of Jocelyn to share her clothes with the snowman! What a cutie! I hope all is well!
That is THE cutest snowman I've ever seen! And what an ironic picture of Jocelyn in the snow naked!!!
LOL! Sweet Snowman! Jocelyn...Scott says he'll beat up that snowman for you for stealing your clothes.
Love it! Too bad the snowman had to leave so fast.
Love Diane
Post a Comment