Two girls! You lucky woman! They'd both have to be so cute too! So jealous... Hope you're feeling good, and taking it easy for as long as you can! Congratulations.
I am so glad I was able to be in Utah to see Kinley and Jocelyn. Loved holding Kinley. I liked seeing the parents also, though you aren't as cute as Kinley and Jocelyn. Love Diane
11 comments:
They are so cute together! I hope everything is going well so far. :)
Beautiful!!!!!!
She is so cute! I know Jocelyn will be a big "help" to you! Thanks for the pics!
She is so cute! So fun having such a sweet big sister!
What a doll! Enjoy this new adventure!
Two girls! You lucky woman! They'd both have to be so cute too! So jealous... Hope you're feeling good, and taking it easy for as long as you can! Congratulations.
Precious! Thanks for the pics! I miss Jocelyn! She is getting so BIG I can't believe it.
Congratulations!!!!
She's beautiful! Congrats!
What a beautiful baby! And Jocelyn looks like a good big sister, so sweet. :)
I am so glad I was able to be in Utah to see Kinley and Jocelyn. Loved holding Kinley. I liked seeing the parents also, though you aren't as cute as Kinley and Jocelyn. Love Diane
Post a Comment