I'm waiting anxiously for pictures!
I'm excited to see pictures too! I hope you are both feeling well. Is Jocelyn handling everything alright still??
Congratulations! What a cute name! We have a Kinley at the daycare, and she is so cute!!
I have been checking everyday (sometimes 3 times a day!) to hear about your new little girl! Glad she is here! Can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!! I am glad to hear you are doing well...now take a nap!
Oh I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :)
Woohoo!!! I can't wait to see the little darling!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm waiting anxiously for pictures!
I'm excited to see pictures too! I hope you are both feeling well. Is Jocelyn handling everything alright still??
Congratulations! What a cute name! We have a Kinley at the daycare, and she is so cute!!
I have been checking everyday (sometimes 3 times a day!) to hear about your new little girl! Glad she is here! Can't wait to see pics!
Congratulations!! I am glad to hear you are doing well...now take a nap!
Oh I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :)
Woohoo!!! I can't wait to see the little darling!
Post a Comment